This late Craftsman style California bungalow was built in 1920. The clapboard siding is in a pattern of two narrow panels to one wide panel. The first known occupant was Charles O. Morris in 1923. He and his brother James E. were homebuilders and owned this lot and several others on both sides of the street. Carrie and William Brown were the occupants in 1924.
Located at 118 West 10th Avenue in the Old Escondido Historic District. This street was originally called Nevada Street and the residence was originally numbered 120.