Wednesday, March 6, 2013

El Corral Pottery - Carlsbad, CA, USA

El Corral Pottery has been in business at this location for decades.  They specialize in fountains, pottery and dinnerware and always have a selection of Fiestaware on hand.  I remember going here with my parents in the 1950s and it appears pretty much unchanged since then.




Located at 3040 Carlsbad Boulevard.


Update January 25, 2015:  This business has closed.  Empty and boarded up on January 24, 2015.
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2014/jan/07/stringers-carlsbad-pottery-store-closing-66-years/#

2 comments:

  1. May I please have permission to use your two photos on this post (El Corral Pottery) in an article I am editing for a private ceramic collecting club? I would include a link to your post and your name/blogger ID as photographer. It is for the Hagen-Renaker Collectors Club, which is private access, but I can send you an email copy of the single article. Thus, you will see how your images were presented.

    You can also check my legitimate interest in ceramics history via my free Muddy Hoofprints blog, where I credit photographers and cite references.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina, If you still need them you have my permission to use my photos of El Corral Pottery, as you described. Thanks for asking.

      Delete