Once located at 106 N. Pacific Street next to the Graves "Top Gun" House and built by Oceanside city attorney and developer, David Rorick, in 1907. The city-owned Dutch Colonial style beachfront house also stood in the path of a planned two-block hotel-resort. In the Fall of 2007 it was offered for sale for the sum of $1.00 on the condition it be moved by April 1, 2008. Costs to move the structure were estimated to be in the tens of thousands of dollars, and there were no takers. The Rorick House was demolished in 2008.