Built in 1910 by Izaac Hall, the one-room schoolhouse was originally located on San Marcos Boulevard. It was active as a school through the 1950s, at which time it was abandoned. Rebuilt in the early 1970s by William Carroll it became the home of a local weekly newspaper, the San Marcos Outlook. The schoolhouse has been relocated to Grand Avenue where it presently houses a dental office, Softley Dental.
Located at 1511 Grand Avenue.