The oldest church building in Oceanside was built by the Congregationalists in 1886. They sold the building to the Methodists in 1896 and it became the First United Methodist Church. Methodist services were held there until September 1995 when the First United Methodist Church merged with the South Oceanside United Methodist Church.
Several different churches have occupied the building since that time. It is presently home to Calvary Chapel Living Hope church.
Located at 625 Seagaze Drive (formerly First Street), at the southwest corner of Seagaze and Ditmar Street.