Oceanside's First Church of Christ, Scientist was established in 1934 with the joining of the Carlsbad church and the Oceanside church. Their church was built in 1937 on property purchased in 1928. The building continues to house the First Church of Christ, Scientist to this day.
A Christian Science Reading Room adjoins the sanctuary.
Located at 300 South Ditmar Street on the southeast corner of South Ditmar Street and Michigan Avenue.