The Dome Gymnasium, known as "The Dome," was designed and built in 1958 by architect C. J. "Pat" Paderewski. Built of brick as the rest of the college buildings were, it features a metal Buckminster Fuller designed geodesic dome roof. The landmark structure is visible from Mission Road. Palomar College is San Diego County's oldest Community College.
Located on the campus of Palomar College at 1140 West Mission Road.