Built about 1905 this building was purchased by the Friedemann family about 1910. From 1916 until sometime in the 1940s it housed the Friedemann Meat Market. The Friedemanns also owned the slaughterhouse which was at the south end of the town.
In recent years this was the location of a romantic French decor business called Madison Manor. According to their website they have closed at this location since these photo were taken in July of 2011.
Located at 42050 Main Street in Old Town.