Built in 1895, this was Escondido's first library. It was originally located on Grand Avenue at the corner of Hickory Street. When the realignment of Grand Avenue caused the building's removal it was relocated to Grape Day Park in 1971. After renovation it has served as the office of the Escondido Historical Society since 1976. It is one of several historical buildings that make up the Esondido History Center Museum.
Located in Grape Day Park at 321 North Broadway.