Built for Julius E. Keisker, the 26 room hotel opened for business in June 1927 as the Keisker Hotel. It was purchased by Robert and Jessie DeWitt in the mid-1930s and the name changed to the DeWitt Hotel. Since the early 1950s the name has been the Dolphin Hotel. It has been in continuous operation and is presently a 25 room economy hotel.
Located at 133 South Coast Highway, on the NW corner of South Coast Highway (S. Hill St.) and Topeka.