Opened in 1933 by Golda Lester, this was the original location of Oceanside Hospital. The arch over the driveway on the left was the ambulance entrance. In 1938 a new building was constructed at 1100 Fifth Street. The original building is in the middle of a residential block and is presently divided into multiple residences. The exterior stairs on the left are a later addition.
Located at 615 North Freeman Street.